A Season of Hope (Zephaniah 3:17, Isaiah 7:14, Deuteronomy 31:8, Jeremiah 29:11-14, Matthew 1:20-25, Matthew 28:20, 2 Corinthians 4:16-18)Jack Graham, 12/04/2016
Part of the Holidays & Observances series, preached at a Sunday Evening service
A SEASON OF HOPE
December 4, 2016 (evening service)
The Prophecy of Hope:
1. God is living among you. "In this very room there's quite enough Love for all of us. For Jesus, the Lord Jesus is in this very room."
2. He's a mighty Savior.
3. He delights in you with gladness.
4. His love will calm all your fears.
5. He will rejoice over you in songs. Songs of Thanksgiving; Songs of Love; but mostly Songs of Hope and praise.
Isaiah 7:14. The coming promise that David's descendants would continue forever.
Jeremiah 29:11-14 A promise of all the good things I have promised.
1. I will bring you home again.
2. I have plans for you to give you a future and a hope.
3. When you pray, will listen.
4. If you look, you will find Me.
5. I will restore your fortunes.
6. I will bring you home again to your own land.
Matthew 1:20-25 Refer back to Isaiah 7:14
Matthew 28:20. A promise to never leave or forsake you.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18. A promise to produce for us a glory.
|« Settle||Advent||Joseph, Mary's husband, a Faithful man! »|